Fixzone commenced business in 1989 as a supplier of programming services. Our early clients included Lombard, NatWest, BAE and other companies with bespoke programming requirements.
In 1999 Fixzone developed a service system for a leading Consumer Goods Manufacturer to manage their employed field work force. The IP for this system was retained by Fixzone and has been developed significantly since its launch.
This system has grown into ‘Complete Service’ with a feature rich call centre interface through to online portals that connect the service cycle together.
We have a wide range of clients from mid size SME’s to world famous brands.
- Major High Street Retailers
- Global Appliance and Consumer Electronics Product Manufacturers
- Major Insurance Companies
- Brokers and Loss Adjusters
- Independent Brown and White Goods Engineers
- Facilities Management and Utility Companies
- Commercial Service and Maintenance Businesses